Wednesday, May 27, 2009

....I'm Coming....Into....My.....Season!.....

Theres a place thats calling my Name...It is longing for my arrival....its preparing for my admittance! It awaits my Hallelujah and it's Excited for my existence! It's hears me speaking.....though..... I have yet.... to speak the words...for the releasing of the Lords voice...inside of me...it yet speaketh...it is inevitable! 

It applaudes my coming even though I have yet to arrive! For with every God step I draw closer to a place of assurance and divine Holiness...I see myself from God's perspective....it's breathtaking...It's pure....He loves me so! I cannot measure up to man...but God...whew...yes I can!

It is preparing for me...I am preparing for it! 

It is destiny in the making....Purpose...yet awaking...Greatness..no hesitating...I'm God's Girl....(Why you Hating?) Deep inside of me...it is yearning...churning...burning...and making ready for its Awesome Presentation! For GOD HAS DEEMED IT SO!....It's a fire in the midst of your soul, it's strength under control...passion not concealed...joy, hope and zeal! Wisdom ever-flowing, comforting in the knowing, and God's girl...yes thats right... I'm showing!

God is allowing the process to be a lesson in intimacy...for those who dont know...my daddy has plans for me...my daddy knows me...loves me....chose me...and will never fail to expose me!

For when you see me...you see Him and when you come to know Him...you think of me! For we two, are so alike...yeah that's right!

I look just like Him, proud to be About Him and if you dont know...I'll Invite you to come closer and delight...in Him...not for show, fashion or display ....but just because He made provisions for your every day!


It's Divine Purpose... ready to unfold....breaking through much ...but coming forth as pure GOLD! Ready to tell the story... and keep it Holy,... Holy,.... Holy....and it's ALL FOR GOD'S GLORY! 

Oh yes, I know Destiny is calling...Can you hear it?....the drums are beating, the wind is blowing...the time is changing...the voice is calling...and I am coming forth...in....my....season....bearing that which is precious...that which has been prepared and handled by The Almighty One,.... The Alpha and The Omega,... The True Destiny Giver, the Lover of my Soul...He it is, which has made me whole! Oh yes...Destiny is calling...

Shh!!!! I hear it.......

it's My Daddy's voice, so I don't have a choice.. and He is bringing me into the place... He has created for me!

Thank you, Daddy for loving me so!

©Deborah Fleming May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment